Victory VP200ESK professional cordless electrostatic handheld sprayer allows you to do a effective disinfectant without the hassle of dragging a cord. It provides a time-saving way to disinfect all surfaces with less liquid and covering more surfaces.
It is widely used in hospitals, churches, gyms, cchools, nursing homes and day care centers to sanitize and disinfect all surfaces. The patented technology provides an electrical charge to solutions, allowing them to wrap conductive surfaces with an effective and even coverage.
Victory VP200esk Sprayer Key Features
- Electrostatic technology to spray less chemical, cover more durfaces in less time.
- Cordless sprayer allows for effortless movement without cord.
Weighs only 5.9 lbs. with a full tank.
- 3-in-1 nozzle to easily set the spray particle size.
- 16.8V battery allows you to run between 20-80 tanks on a single charge.
- Removable tank holds 33.8oz. of liquid.
- Great for Sanitizing, Disinfecting, Odor Control, Insect Control, Pesticides, Coatings and More!
Victory VP200esk Electrostatic Sprayer Specs
Type: Electrostatic sprayer
Run time: 4 hrs
Charge time: 1.5 hrs
Decibels: 60 db
Spray distance: 2-3 feet
— 40 micron full cone
— 80 micron full cone
— 110 micron 120° fan.
Coverage eer tank: 800 sq. ft
Coverage per charge: 54,000 sq. ft. avg
Tank capacity: 1000ml (33.8oz)
Adjustable intensity: Yes
— 40 micron/3.1 oz per minute
— 80 micron/3.8 oz per minute
— 110 micron/10.5 oz per minute
Battery: 16.8V 3400mAh Lithium-Ion.
Dimensions: 17 x 7.24 x 13.5 in.
Weight: 3.8 lbs.
Warranty: 1 year limited warranty.
— VP200ES Professional Cordless Electrostatic Handheld Sprayer
— VP20A Professional 16.8V 3400mAh Lithium Battery
— VP10 Professional 16.8V Battery Charger
— VP49 Nozzle Wrench
— VP50 3-in-1 Nozzle (40/80/110 Microns)
— Heavy Duty Water Resistant Carry Case OR Soft-Sided Bag if shipped 6/22 or later
— VP30 Handheld 33.8oz Tank with Cap
How to Use Victory Sprayer Gun to Disinfect?
Only within 6 steps, vp200esk will do the disinfecting job quickly.
- Charge the battery.
- Remove tank / fill: rotate collar to unlock icon postion, pull locking ring to remove, and then lift unit off the tank.
- Connect the tank: allgn tank grooves into slide rall, lower machine onto tank. Add liquid to the tank, and then connect the tank and listen for a “click”, then rotate collar to lock icon position.
- Adjust nozzle: rotate the nozzle clockwise to change the size of the particles.
- Spray: the optimum sprayer distance is 24 inches.
- Clean up: after disinfecting, spray a tank of water to rinse.