The Coral UV 3-in-1 sanitizer is a newly invented technology that uses ultraviolet C light to destroy 99.9% of germs by breaking down DNA of bacteria and germs and disrupting their ability to reproduce in just 10 minutes. It provides an effective, no side effects, and chemical-free method of sanitization for our home at a very affordable price. It can sterilize almost anything, including bottles, pacifiers, teething toys, plush toys, as well as electronics, smartphones, eyeglasses, kitchenware, and more.
Being a good sterilizer, it also can be used as a dryer which comes with a drying section where you can dry all your baby items by selecting from 30, 40, 50 and 60-minute drying cycles in a medium temperature to ensure the safety of all types of items in the machine.
Coral UV Box Key Features:
- Remove 99.9% germs in 10 mins
- Dry items at a cozy temperature, secure for plastics, glass or silicone.
- Large capacity to fit up to 4-6 bottles with caps and also nipple area.
- Double disinfection strength with 2 Philips UV-C lights.
- Child proof filter design prevents your child from opening the filter.
Coral UV Box Functions:
- Sterilize + Dry: it is recommended for wet or recently washed items that need to be UV Sterilized and dried. By choosing this, the first 10 minutes are for UV Sterilization and the remaining 30-60 minutes are used for a drying cycle.
- Sterilize only: it is recommended for items that cannot be washed or don’t need to be dried. Sanitizes only with a choice of 10, 15 and 20 minutes.
- Dry only: it allows you to dry anything, but never use this mode to dry electronics. Dries only with a choice of 30, 40, 50, 60 minutes.
- 24-Hour Storage: it runs a sterilize and dry cycle, followed by continuous sterilization every 2 hours to a maximum of 24 hours
Kills 99.9% of germs in as little as 10 minutes.
Coral UV Sterilizer and Dryer Specs:
Dimensions: 10.5 inch (L) x 10.5 inch (W) x 10 inch (H)
Internal dimensions: 10 inch (L) x 8 inch (W) x 7.5 inch (H)
Net weight: 5.7 lbs
Electrical spec: 120V, 60Hz, 55W
Power cord length: 1.5 meter / 59 inches
UV-C disinfection lamp: 2 lamps at 4 watts each
UV-C lamp model: Philips TUV 4W FAM G5 Cap
LED lifetime: 6,000 hours
Light Wavelength: 253.7nm
Input interface: AC Power Cord
Certificate: FDA and EPA registered, ETL (UL/CSA) certified.
Package Includes: 1x Coral UV sterilizer with bulbs installed, 1x Small-item tray, 1x User Manual, 3 replacement HEPA filters (one is installed), 1x Screwdriver to remove HEPA filter cover, 1x Filter removal tool, 4 x Filter change reminder sticker, 1 x Thank-you card
Warranty: 12 months
How to Use the Coral UV Sanitizer?
Using the Coral UV Sanitizer to sterilize and dry any of your items is super easy in 3 steps.
- Wash “to-be-sanitized” items and shake off any excess water.
- Load the items into Coral UV.
- Press the corresponding mode button. That’s it.
How to Maintain or Clean Coral uv sanitizer?
In order to clean it, all you have to do is simply wipe off any watermarks on its inner body with a damp and then a dry cloth/paper towel. Never use chemicals or vinegar to clean the unit.
The UV light bulbs of the Coral UV should be replaced around every 12 months, while its HEPA filter should be replaced every 3 months.